The Enterprise 2.0 vision implies that organizations are benefiting from new tools and behaviors inspired by new ways we create and share information using social-channels and emergent platforms. You could also say: Enterprise 2.0 is the evolution from Communication to Conversation to Collaboration on an Enterprise-wide scale.
- Enterprise 2.0 is not about the tools, its about the culture
- Enterprise 2.0 can have a profound impact on the organization, HR should be included quite early.
- Enterprise 2.0 is really about the conversation, not the medium.
- Every company is different: Not all companies have the same evolution, the same needs, or the vision for their 2.0
4 mindsets that can help implement Enterprise 2.0
Best practices are:
- agile implementation – it is a dynamic process
- employees as ambassadors on the web
- openness is the rule: closed areas only by request
- executive and employee blogs
- comments allowed